Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Slack/On Track


Now that I've stopped this belly blast, I'm entering a vicious cycle. It's this slack and on track I'm struggling with. One day I'll eat complete trash. The next day I try to compensate. Cheat days are not supposed to be every other day! I had fried chicken for lunch Monday AND Tuesday. So last night I forced myself to work out and today I had a mozzarella and tomato salad. I did have some bread with my salad. But I figure that's still healthier than fried chicken!

Tonight I should work out again. If I can just get myself to exercise more, I know I can continue to accomplish my goals. The scale is showing me to be between 2-3 pounds heavier. I'm between 156-157 now. Change has to happen. Clothes still fit well, but I don't want to take any more chances. Of course, it could be water weight since I gained it so quickly. Or maybe I never truly lost 5 pounds in the first place? Guess I'll just have to keep on trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment