Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello 150s, I've missed you

I didn't do my weigh in at the beginning of this week so I thought, better late than never.  Looks like I've lost weight again, not trying.  This concerns me.  Is it water weight?  Or is it just a coincidence?  I do a lot of household work and carrying around the baby.  But I haven't really changed my eating habits.  And I'm not exercising like I know I should be.  Guess I'll just accept it and hope that it stays this way.  I wore a shirt yesterday that I haven't been able to wear in awhile because it was a button up and the buttons wouldn't close!  So I guess I've made some progress!

The weather is beautiful outside today!  I am definitely taking Alex for a walk. Maybe even a jog!  This whole weekend is supposed to be gorgeous.  Let's keep our fingers crossed next week will be too.  I'm definitely more motivated to work out when the sun is out!  Who isn't?  That way, it doesn't feel like work, it feels like fun!

1 comment:

  1. 150's?! I don't think I've been there since Jr. High. :-( Maybe I need to pop out a few kids! ...Nah. I am hoping that once I get my own place again I will use my treadmill. Any suggestions for making exercise fun?

    ReplyDelete